Work With Us
Denefield is a happy and exciting place to work, where every member of the school team is valued. We recognise that our staff are the main reason behind our successful school. Both teaching and support staff are committed, enthusiastic and hardworking, all believing firmly that we should help students to be and do their best. We understand that the wellbeing of our staff is essential and that they need to feel supported so that they in turn can support our students and ensure that they succeed in life.
Our aim is that every student, regardless of ability of circumstance, leaves Denefield with the foundation for a rich and fulfilling life. Success for life is underpinned by the curriculum we teach, the qualifications that students gain, and by the CHARACTER values that are embedded throughout the school. Denefield students are happy, confident and polite making this a rewarding environment in which to work.
Top 10 reasons to work at Denefield
- Modern, purpose-built accommodation, with on-site parking and excellent public transport links, ensuring a high quality working environment for all.
- Comprehensive support for early career teachers.
- High quality, bespoke Continuing Professional Development for all staff.
- Clear and effective behaviour structures in place to support all staff.
- Centralised detentions, including after school detentions run by SLT.
- In excess of 10% PPA time.
- Email protocol - no emails to be sent out of working hours.
- Free annual flu vaccinations.
- Tax efficient bike to work scheme.
- Access to a free 24-hour confidential helpline offering advice and counselling on issues including stress and anxiety, relationship advice, legal and medical information for all staff and their family members.
Please come and visit or get in touch to find out more about Denefield.
Denefield is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks along with other relevant employment checks. CVs will not be accepted
Cover Supervisor - closing date Monday 4 July, 9.00am
Inclusion Manager - closing date Monday 4 July, 9.00am
Science Technician - closing date Monday 4 July, 9.00am
Support Learning Programme Coordinator - closing date Monday 4 July, 9.00am
Teacher of Biology - closing date Monday 4 July, 9.00am
Teacher of Geography - closing date Monday 4 July, 9.00am
Teacher of Humanities - closing date Monday 4 July, 9.00am
Teacher of PE (girls) - closing date Monday 27 June, 9.00am
Teacher of Science - closing date Monday 4 July, 9.00am
Teacher of Social Science - closing date Monday 4 July, 9.00am
Expression of interest Form