The Edison Team support students who may need additional support to remove barriers as they mature, learn and explore during their secondary years. As they strive to make sense of their world, our ambition is for every young person to leave our care with the tools they need to be successful in life. Through the offer of short term and long-term interventions we accelerate their learning and close gaps, we give specialist provision of guidance and support, and we champion excellence in literacy for all to ensure each young person has fair access to a quality education regardless of individual needs and circumstances preparing them for next steps.
- Identify areas of need and gaps in learning.
- Provide short and long term interventions that have high impact in closing gaps and accelerating student learning, so progress is in line with their peers.
- Identify and remove the barriers to learning.
- Support students who cannot yet manage on their own.
- Guide students as they learn to make sense of their world.
- Raise the attainment of students with a SEND.
- Breakfast Club: Monday to Friday from 8.00am.
- Homework Club: Tuesday to Friday from 3.00pm to 4.00pm.