Examinations and assessment
Summer 2021 - Certificates
Certificates will be available from November. You will be contacted with further information regarding this, however if a candidate is unable to collect their certificates, they should complete and sign a form asking a representative to collect the certificates on their behalf. The representative must bring the signed permission form from the candidate and photo ID in order to collect the certificates on behalf of the candidate.
Forms can be obtained by emailing email@example.com
Certificates will not be issued without appropriate ID or permission from the candidate.
All candidates will be required to show ID in order to receive their certificates.
On collection, you should carefully check that your personal information (name, date of birth, etc) is correct and that the correct final grade(s) issued to you is/are shown. You will be required to sign that you have collected your certificates and confirm they are correct.
Certificates which have not been collected will be confidentially destroyed after two years.
If you have lost your certificates, you can apply online for replacements or a certifying statement directly from the relevant exam board website (see below).
Information for parents/carers and students
Please take the time to read the information and guidance documents via the links below. It is important that all candidates are aware of the content of these documents.
- Denefield Centre Assessment Policy 2021
- Information for Candidates - Results Appeals 2021
- Information for Candidates - Social Media
- Information for Candidates - Coursework Assessments 2021
- Information for Candidates - Assessments 2021
- Information for Candidates - On Screen Examinations
- Information for Candidates - Written Examinations
- Information for Candidates - Privacy Notice
- JCQ Student Appeals Guidance and appeal form
- Previous Examination results 2018-2021