A Level and BTEC success
Congratulations to all our Year 13 students on their excellent A Level and BTEC results.
We are immensely proud of all of our Year 13 students, who have achieved excellent results during such a challenging time. They have all worked incredibly hard during the past two years and deserve every success. Today is all about destinations, and we are delighted that our students are able to move into the next phases of their lives with confidence. Almost 75% of students have confirmed university places, including Oxbridge and Russell Group universities. Over 10% have secured prestigious apprenticeships including at HP, AWE and with Thames Water.
Level 3 course results
- 21% A* - A
- 53% A* - B
- 82% A* - C
- 98% A* - E
Denefield’s top achievers this year are:
- Luke Funnell who achieved A*A*A* and will read Biochemistry at the University of Oxford
- Sam Hudspith who achieved A*A*A and will read History at the University of Oxford
- Lewis Harman who achieved A*A*A and will take an apprenticeship at Hewlett Packard Enterprises
- Grace Monger who achieved A*AA and will read Sociology at the University of Cardiff
- Toby Barter who achieved A*A*B and will read Engineering at the University of Bristol
- Cameron Taylor Distinction*Distinction*B and will read Marketing Communications at the University of Bournemouth
- Amélie Roumignac A*ABC and will read Psychology at the University of Bath
- Ella Barrett who achieved A*AB and will read Medical Sciences at the University of Exeter
- Molly Harris A*AB and will read Fine Art at Arts University Bournemouth
- Lauren Luffrum Distinction*AB and will read Sociology and Criminology at the University of Bournemouth
- Keira Bull Distinction*Distinction B and will take an apprenticeship at Westwood Farm Nursery
- Andrew Biscoe who achieved AAB and will read Chemical Engineering at the University of Southampton
- Siena Ramjug AAB and will read Film at Manchester Metropolitan University
Congratulations to all in Year 13!